Scuba Diving Scotland Now Hiring!
x2 DIVEMASTERS or INSTRUCTORS REQUIRED, SCOTLAND, UK – x1 Glasgow & x1 Aberdeen
SCUBA DIVING SCOTLAND is Scotland’s largest Padi 5* IDC dive centre and one of the largest in the UK. We are currently looking for two ambitious, motivated staff member to join our team – x1 based in Glasgow and x1 based in Aberdeen. Please note, this is not suitable for couples as it will be in two different locations. The applicants must be able to work in the UK and a clean drivers license. Above all else the candidate should have the right attitude and work ethic, as well as a sociable, friendly approach.
- Working a mixture of weekends, weekday and evening shifts.
- Position requires a great deal of flexibility with working hours as shifts can change weekly.
- Job role will be mainly as a H.U.E.T Diver (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training Diver) – All H.U.E.T Diver Training will be provided.
- Pay will depend on qualification level and experience.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE OR BE ABLE TO GET:
- A valid UK working Visa - Essential
- An HSE Dive Medical - Essential
- Your own dive equipment
- Your own transportation
- PADI Drysuit Speciality (If not already qualified)
BENEFICIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous retail or dive shop experience.
- RLSS Lifeguard Qualification
- Managerial or leadership role experience.
- Servicing qualifications.
- Cold water diving experience.
- Any commercial or media diver qualifications.
- Computer, website and social media skills.
- Local dive knowledge.
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com with ‘SDS Job Application’ in the title. For more information on SCUBA DIVING SCOTLAND please follow the link: www.scubadivingscotland.co.uk
Thank you for your time.
SCUBA DIVING SCOTLAND
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website - www.scubadivingscotland.co.uk