Apeks SPG + Depth Gauge Double Console
The Apeks SPG and Depth Gauge Console combine SPG and depth gauge in a specially designed housing.
The SPG provides accurate pressure readings with a range of up to 360bar. The depth gauge reads up to 70m, and a maximum depth dial can be reset after every dive.
Apeks SPG + Depth Gauge Double Console features
- The gauge case is made from nickel-plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock-resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the Apeks console fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design, but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and, in total, shows a range down to 70m
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- High-Pressure hose included