Apeks SPG + Depth + Compass Triple Gauge Console
The Apeks SPG + Depth Gauge + Compass Console is a 2+1 instrument combo, an Apeks 2-gauge console with an Apeks compass on the reverse.
The Apeks console is completed with a high-pressure hose. The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing underwater, and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions.
The SPG provides accurate pressure readings ranging up to 360 bar. The depth gauge reads up to 70m, and a max depth dial can be reset after every dive. On the back of the unit is the Apeks Compass.
All Apeks instruments give accurate, clear readings and are made from the best quality materials. As such they offer perfect functionality and excellent robustness.
Front side: SPG + Depth Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel-plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock-resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be compact, but the displays are vivid and clear.
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- High-Pressure hose included
Back side: Compass
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease, even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility