The Apeks RK-3 traditional all rubber design has been the standard for Coast Guard, Special Ops, Military and Public Safety Divers for decades.
The blade material is developed to hold up in the harshest environments, temperatures, and bear the worst abuse. The short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while it maintains great manoeuvrability. The vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
The fins come standard with high-quality stainless steel spring straps.
Comes in three sizes; Medium, Large and Super.
- Traditional all-rubber design provides excellent performance
- Come standard with stainless steel spring straps
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position
- Custom buckle is attached with stainless steel nut and bolt
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke
- Two large grommet holes on either end are designed to fit most carabiners
- 3 sizes available: Medium, Large & Super
|Fin Material||Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Dimensions||Medium - 19.15in L x 9in W
Large - 21.5in L x 9.5in W
Super - 22.5 in L x 9.5in W
|Weight||Medium w/ Spring Straps - 2.25 lbs
Large w/ Spring Straps - 2.75 lbs
Super w/ Spring Straps - 2.75 lbs
|Buoyancy||All Sizes with Spring Strap - Slightly Positive|
|Buckle Attachment||316 stainless steel nut and bolt|
|Foot pocket||Open heel design|
Use this size guide to choose the most appropriate size for your Apeks Fins
|Soft Sole||UK 5 - 7||UK 7 - 10||UK 9 - 13|
|Hard Sole||UK 4 - 6||UK 7 - 9||UK 9 - 13|
|Drysuit Boot||UK 4 - 5||UK 6 - 8||UK 9 - 12|