AQUALUNG SPG + Depth Gauge Double Console
This Aqualung Two Gauge Console is well-designed and compact with a cylinder pressure gauge and a depth gauge on the front of the console and a handy slate on the rear.
Both of the gauge faces are luminescent for better visibility in low light conditions. The pressure gauge has a custom scale that focuses on the key recreational depths between 0 and 6m for safety stops and also 30 to 40m as the recommended depth limit for recreational divers. The depth gauge also features a maximum depth indicator as well as a small temperature gauge.
The console housing also features convenient anchor points on either side to fit a clip or retractor.
- Easy-to-read pressure scale up to 350 bar rated
- High fidelity depth scale provides accurate and easier reading at shallow depths with maximum depth indicator
- 60m maximum depth
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length is 36"/ 91.44cm