Glasgow University Marine Expedition Package Deal 4
This is the package deal for all the below courses. You can follow the links for more individual course information including course Terms & Conditions. Once payment is made you can contact the dive centre to arrange collection of your student materials and discuss the schedule for your courses.
Tel - 0800 228 9099
Email - email@example.com
|COURSE DESCRIPTION||COURSE PRICE|
|PADI RESCUE COURSE||£445.00|
|10% OFF £45.00|
|DEAL 4 PRICE||£400.00|
PADI Rescue Course Link - https://bit.ly/3AV7EUS
PADI Drysuit Speciality - https://bit.ly/3VFIL7A
PADI Scuba Review - https://bit.ly/3ELL3ep
Please note that all packages are non-refundable or transferable.
- All prices include dive kit hire, PADI student materials and PADI certification.
- Any additional courses/training to meet standards will be charged at standard rate.
- These are Pass or Fail courses and you must pass each modules to successfully complete the course.
- A PADI Medical must be complete prior to your course.
- You need to be drysuit qualified for the continuing education packages. If you don;t have this qualification, you will also need to purchase the PADI Drysuit Speciality course.
- If you haven't dived in over 6 months, or there is a break in your training of longer than 6 months, there is a £60 charge for a Scuba Review in the pool before you can continue your training.
- No transport is provided for the course.
- Other standard course T&C’s will apply.